Arete Group: Tata Trent leases 1,13,000 sq ft warehousing space in Vapi, Gujarat from Arete Group

Arete Group: Tata Trent leases 1,13,000 sq ft warehousing space in Vapi, Gujarat from Arete Group

Tata Trent has leased 1.13 lakh sq ft of warehousing space at Galaxy Hubco, a warehousing project in Talwada, near Vapi, Gujarat by Arete Group, a business conglomerate based in Gujarat.

Situated with convenient access to NH-48, the facility ensures seamless connectivity for logistics operations. With ample clear eaves height, businesses can efficiently utilize vertical storage.

The lease agreement is for 15-year, showcasing the long-term commitment.

The Galaxy Hubco spans a total land parcel of 15.7 acres, out of which 3.5 lakh sq ft capacity is dedicated to the build-to-suit (BTS) option or warehousing purposes.
Galaxy Hubco offers a BTS model of 2.3 lakhsqft at the same site, catering to the evolving needs of businesses.”At Galaxy Hubco, our customer-centric approach ensures that we deliver customized solutions that perfectly align with their unique storage requirements, optimizing efficiency and minimizing downtime. By offering state-of-the-art facilities, we aim to revolutionize the warehousing landscape in the region, empowering businesses with enhanced operational capabilities and ultimately propelling their growth,” said Siraj Saiyed, Director, Arete Group. Established in 1990, Arête group is a diversified business conglomerate with a significant presence in segments like industrial parks, real estate, retail, hospitality, and investments. The company has emerged as one of the largest land aggregators in Gujarat, India with 7000-acre of land banking in South Gujarat.

Industrial and warehousing sector recorded a total absorption of 22.4 million sq ft, indicating a 7% increase compared to the 20.9 million sq ft absorbed in the first half of 2022. Tier I cities accounted for 75% of the total absorption in the first half of 2023, while tier II and III contributed remaining 25%.

The industrial and warehousing sector also witnessed a new supply of 27.4 million sq. ft. during the same period, reflecting a 36% growth from the 20.2 million sq. ft. recorded in the first half of 2022, according to the latest research by Savills India, a real estate advisory firm.

The demand for Grade A warehousing and ready fitted-out factory space has seen a substantial surge in recent years. This surge can be attributed to several emerging trends such as the emphasis on quality and compliance, as well as changing occupier preferences to meet ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) standards.

Tier II and III cities are witnessing significant growth as prominent hubs for sourcing and consumption, easing distribution. As a result, these cities witnessed a notable 22% year-on-year growth in absorption, increasing from 4.1 million sq. ft. in the first half of 2022 to 5.0 million sq. ft. in the first half of 2023.

Source link